The Daniel Defense MK18 features The railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. The Black MK18 rail system features the patent pending bolt-up attachment system and has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM (currently over 15,000 units). The 10.3” barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 Factory SBR by Daniel Defense is unmatched in size, weight, and performance.Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.
Gun pictured is NOT the one you will receive. The ones currently for sale have the newer DD furniture!
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3? Govt Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Handguard: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18
- Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
- Magazine: MAGPUL 30 round PMag in Black
- Case: Comes with Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
- Made in the USA!
Must be transferred to your local Class 3 dealer!